Korean Grilled Turkey



My mom used to make Bulgogi which was a Korean marinated grilled beef.  I had a Turkey London broil in my freezer and figured it would be good with that as well. It was.  I actually caught my husband picking off pieces and eating them when it was still on the grill. Luckily you can’t notice it in the photo.

I have also done the same thing with chicken and pork which were all equally delicious. 

The other night I used a cast iron pan since this isn't exactly grilling weather... 

Marinade:
1 Bunch of Scallions (6-8, sliced)
6 Cloves Garlic, minced
3 TBLSP Ginger, minced
1 TBLSP Rice vinegar
3 TBLSP Soy sauce
2 tsp Toasted sesame oil
3 tsp Sugar
Generous grinding of  Black pepper

1 Turkey London broil (about  1 ½  lbs)


Mix the marinade ingredients together.

Score the turkey London broil in 1 inch criss crosses about halfway through on each side.  

Marinate the turkey in the mixture for 24 hours in the fridge.

Grill over medium-high heat 6-7 minutes on each side.

Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.  

Comments

Popular Posts