Roasted Potato Salad




I wrote this recipe years ago and had forgotten about it until a couple days ago when I was thinking about what to bring to a barbeque.

When I gave it a taste I couldn't believe it had been so long since I made this.

SO. GOOD.

I hope you all like it as much as I do.


2 & 1/2 lbs baby Potatoes, cut into quarters
2 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
1 pinch of Salt
a few grinds of fresh pepper

6 Slices of Soy Bacon (or Swank friendly turkey bacon), sliced into very small pieces
5 or 6 Scallions, sliced
2 Celery stalks sliced
1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (tofu, low-fat, fat-free, whatever your preference
1 TBLSP white Vinegar
1 & 1/2 tsp of sugar
another grinding fresh pepper

Preheat the oven to 450

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the cut potatoes onto the parchment.

Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the spices and mix with your hands to combine.

Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until lightly browned.

While the potatoes are baking, combine the soy bacon through the pepper in a large bowl.

When the potatoes are done, remove from the oven and let them cool until room temperature.

Combine the potatoes with the mayo mixture and serve.

It's the perfect size to bring to a little barbeque... plus enough to put aside for yourself in a little bowl. 😉


Comments

Popular Posts